Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School

Well the kids are officially back to school. They had their first day yesterday. They both like their teachers and were able to catch up with some of their old friends from last year. I always find myself a bit lonely the first few days however. The house seems so quiet! I am keeping busy with office work and projects. I just got our spare room/art room/workout room (whew)finished. Well I still need to paint, but haven't chosen a color yet. We also finished re-organizing the garage. That was quite the doozey! We had two full van loads to take to the dump...yikes! We had a really good summer even though we were not able to take our yearly trip to the cabin. :( We ran into some employee issues and weren't able to get away. We are hoping to go this winter and try our hand at the slopes!