Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy Weekend

We started off the weekend by going to the pancake breakfast at McClendon's with my Mom. Sounds weird, I know. They do it every year...it's a big local tradition I guess. Anyway they have a giant garden sale and serve pancakes, sausage, coffee and juice. It was packed! The breakfast was actually pretty good too. Then we met up with Nonya who was in town to meet her new in-laws. We had lunch with her and Nik and Tiff at the Olive Garden. It's funny because I seem to never go to Olive Garden unless Nonya is in town. :) Sunday we went to the special assembly day to see my cousin Nick get baptised. I was really proud of him, but it also made me feel old...LOL. I remember watching him when he was just a baby. He was so cute! Big blue eyes and blonde curly hair. After the assembly Bob and Mary took us to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Bobby and Allani and the kids were able to join us too and we went to that new Greek restaurant by the movie theaters. No one had been there before, but Brent has really been wanting to try it. It was excellent! Everyone enjoyed the food. The service was good, but a little slow. Not somewhere to go if your in a hurry, but if you just want to relax and have some good food it's great. Yummy. :)