Friday, June 12, 2009

Just not that hip

In light of my failed twitter experience...remember failure is vital to building character...I have been contemplating modern technology. Here's where I stand;

I really do not have a longing desire to know what random things people are doing 24/7. So you are walking your dog, washing your hair, baking a cake, mowing your lawn...who cares? I guess I miss the days when updates on life were reserved for dinner parties and Sunday afternoon picnics. With everyone so informed on everyone else, what is there left to talk about? Maybe I was born in the wrong era? I do enjoy the silence of the cell phone turned off on Sunday evening...gasp, I know. Yes, I do turn my phone off once in awhile. So to all you nay sayers of my reluctance to embrace the new, the now; I'm sorry, but I will stick with my good old fashioned blogging. :)