Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Madeleine is 10 today!

My little ballerina ~ age 5


My "little baby girl" is growing up. It's hard to believe both my kids are in the double digits now. Where has the time gone? I still remember Madeleine as the pudgy little baby who wanted to be held constantly, the funny dinosaur noises she made as a toddler, how she used to pretend she was a kitty for days, weeks on end, the 'angry' faces she made when she wasn't happy...all these memories are so dear to my heart. And now as she steps into this new, more grown up phase of her life, I am excited and sad at the same time... and as I write this I can't fight back the tears. Excited to see her turn into a young woman, and sad for leaving behind the little girl part of her life, but to me she will always be my "little baby girl". :)